Saturday, March 24, 2012

EDU 414 Free Write - The Best Spring Break!

Previously I had posted about my plans for my Spring Break.  I went to the Bahamas for five nights and six days and I was nervous about going.  I thought of just about everything that could go wrong and I blogged about it.  Now I am here to write about how all of those worries and fears were for no reason.  I got back from the Bahamas two days ago and all I want to do is go back.  Coming home was like a culture shock because I was having such an amazing time there that being back in the 203 was just not as good.  I would have loved to stay for the entire break because it was one of the best vacation I have ever taken.  I ended up becoming closer to the girls I went with and surprisingly there wasn't any drama.  This was a shock to me because four girls constantly together for six days is just asking for trouble.  Luckily we all got along really well and I would definitely go on vacation with them again.  The plane rides were quick and easy and our luggage managed to get there and back on the right plane.  The weather was beautiful.  It was at least 80degrees everyday, but there was always a nice breeze so it was never too hot.  Our hotel wasn't a five star, but it didn't have bed bugs either.  We spent the majority of our time at our hotel's beach/pool, but we also went to a public beach and Atlantis for a day.  Atlantis was amazing! It is such a huge resort, the aquarium was great, the water park was a blast, and I even swam with the dolphins.  The public beach was called cabbage beach and it had huge waves and sand that was so soft and clean.  We also went on a booze cruise to a private beach called sandy toes which was absolutely beautiful.  The package deal that we purchased allowed us to have free food and drinks at our hotel.  We basically didn't need to spend any money unless we wanted to which was nice.  Every night we took cabs to different clubs around that island.  One of the clubs was actually in the movie "Into the Blue".  We made a ton of friends from all different states.  I now know people from Tennessee, Texas, New Jersey, DC, and Massachusetts.  Overall, it was a very relaxing vacation and I would do it again in a heartbeat.  I can't wait for Spring Break next year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment