Monday, January 23, 2012

Blog #1 for EDU 414

This weekend I went to Vermont to go skiing. I went with my family and my boyfriend. We have a condo at Ascutney Mountain Resort, but since that is currently not open we ski at Okemo instead. I taught my boyfriend how to ski this weekend. He did a lot better than I thought he would and I was very impressed. We made it to the Waffle House which was great. For those of you who don't know what the waffle house is, it is a little building on the slope where they sell waffles. These waffles are basically coated in this sugar syrup and they drizzle chocolate on top. If you ever go to Okemo Mountain, you need to get a waffle from the Waffle House. Skiing is something I learned to do when I was about four years old. I have been skiing my whole life and I even learned how to snow board as well. I also taught kids how to ski at the resort my condo is at. I taught kids from ages 4-12 how to ski. It was a very rewarding experience and I absolutely loved it. It is something that I will never forget.

-Lauren B.

No comments:

Post a Comment